Monday, August 25, 2008


I wonder if it’s psychologically about the new asics shoes, but I am glad I enjoyed my run. Though I was sure I didn’t try to bend too much (during my warm up- finally I tried to warm up on at least bending both the legs till the count of 50 that’s all) for this is jus day 1 of the shoe.

My han ping yu ying is not getting right, so I was told:

next time u might as well
_uo _uo _ao _hi _uo

Anyway do you keep spoiling/causing break-downs of things in the office. Oh well I do. Guess what is it today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I first put on my pair of Asics shoes, I felt as though I was gliding on air.

Seriously :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Ha! I thought there is a cushion below when I run. (i didnt feel i was gliding but could be becos i am running on a trendmill too )

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home