Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The contrasts in life

1. Whether to think of today today VS to think of tomorrow today
2. Sense of disappointment VS continuity of the essentials
3. What we want VS what we like, when we dont regard what we like to be a benchmark of success

is such that baby pink and baby blue might not paint the nicest view.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. It's kind of deep for me. Nice one! Got me thinking.

On a barely related note, I think my own personality probably slot me into either side of the VS in a sense that ... I prefer to live at present, disappointment may brush me by but I am more interested in moving forward, and what I want, what I like seems to be less important than what I can be ...

10:30 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Thats alot more optimistic that I am. I will always "cure" myself from setbacks and disappointments by indulging in sports. Wasting energy haha.

I often wonder what I can be but how to know.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home