
I am sure I am the pig in the farm (from google images)
If the convenience of getting a piece of laminated-namecard-sized plastic so that my signature can temporarily gain me a purchase means that I have to speak to the customer service officer every now and then to discuss the bill so to make sure that I dont over-pay, it is easy to understand why I prefer cash.
Other than googling about mineral oils, crepes and gastic acid (alright you get what I mean), I think I will soon run out of curiosity to have much to google for all those after-work and in-the-mood hours. Maybe its the time to go back to working the brain on the books, whether is it relevant.
Anyway I think I will soon qualify to live in the mountains with sheeps and cows and sheepdogs. Either that or live with aliens in space. Whichever that still gives me daily doses of music, shopping to curb my satisfaction, coke and running track and swimming pool. Alright, I cant do all that in space.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I dont know what I want but at least I know what I dont want.



2 Comments:
Recently, I found more and more friends of mine who are really into Google. Especially after working hours. That is very puzzling to me ... ha ha ha.
Erm ... you prefer cash? How about GIRO? OK. I am the very lazy type :)
Haha, because when I have nothing to do then I will google and read up on things that I am curious on. E.g. how to have smoother hair/ skin, which kind of moisturer is better. Recently looking at which hotel buffet dinner for family gathering. Haha
Ya I prefer cash. I am bad with remembering how much I spend, so if I finish the dollar notes that I will know I have been spending haha
Post a Comment
<< Home