Saturday, August 09, 2008


4 times this year in Frankfurt airport but had never step foot on Germany


Hadnt had much time to think about what-I-want-to-do-with-my-life but the usual thoughts unsurprisingly would have been going back to the books and planning for a next holiday.



I supposed I really need time to sort out before its too late.


But the very raw idea is to take the June 09 exams and then go for a holiday, on my own. Guess going away on my own no longer scares me. There is no one I really want to go away together with and there is no one I want to ask either. I wouldnt imagine how is it like if I have a companion because I have learn to enjoy everything on my own. I definitely enjoy shopping on my own; I have ways to get chicken hotdogs and not beef's even if I dont speak their language; I have ways to get myself into photos with the scenery; I will learn to find my way around when I am lost; there are kind people around to help me with my luggage when I have great difficulties with; I learn to make new friends; and with my ipod and laptop I wouldnt feel all so lonely really. If I could do it daily over here, I could do it for 2 weeks. So I can go away for 2 weeks, satisfy my addiction for shopping, travel around, be on (my favourite) trains and see the parts of the world that I never see but amazingly want to. Its not difficult for me. The only thing about traveling alone (alright other than safety) is the higher cost of a single room thats all.

Other random (urgent) things-to-do include
- whether to take up the singtel Mio plan
- to email SCFC


What else to look forward to this week: the olympics games (enjoyed the gymnastics but the swings and stuff put me to sleep easily); my-boss-being-away week.

Starting to miss H&M (you know I need to get 5 sets of clothing to wear for work this coming week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home