Thursday, August 07, 2008


If there is one thing I want to tell you today
How real is yesterday

Independence VS everything else.

Partially due to my pure lazy-ness and the usual excuse that I am really busy with work, I have learnt to engage in all sort of activities on my own- shopping, sports, and whatever else that I am doing. In fact I think what I am starting to learn is talking to myself so that I dont even need a listening ear (if I have one in the first place). My refusal to become reliance on others, and the limited choice of the so-called others in fact means its mostly work, sports, go home, tv and sleep. I have been coping well all along and increasingly well for the past 2 months because work has in fact expanded in such a way that I no longer have the time nor mood during office hours to chit-chat and after office hours are hours totally mine.

Yet the only thing about such independence that I havent been able to adjust is eating alone in resturants. How about eating steamboat alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I do like how this blog started. And the picture is kind of cool too! I mean it. Ha ha ha.

I have also gone through a period of solitary. At times it was no choice as I was posted overseas alone. So I ate at a restaurant, watched movie, and etc. alone. At times I enjoy being able to self-reflect and just observe and ponder.

PS. You love the color red eh?

9:16 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Haha I was jus slacking a bit at work and took a random shot of myself

Hmm sometimes I enjoyed it while other times I wish I have companion. I travel alone for holiday too (because I went for work and extended). And yes I watched movies on my own too!

Haha! Actually I like pink. But the red colour is actually a jacket that I wear at work

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home