I must have lived among the clouds. Or that I am living in HK's The Peak. But still, the haze didnt stop me from exploring the new VC. You cant blame me, since we are talking about a shopping mall. Plus, its been quite some time since we have a new shopping mall (probably MS).
When I reached Level 1 of VC, a familiar feeling embraced me. It was as if I was back in Bangkok's Siam Paragon- spacious, white and bright. While not all the shops are open yet, I spent almost 4 hours exploring and shopping, spending quite a bit of time in P&B. Definitely anticipative of the opening of the other foreign brands as well as cafes and resturants. Explored the outdoor areas as well. The design is similar to the old World Trade Centre, Sentosa's outdoor stretch or the viewing area in HK's The Peak. Still, I like the outdoor area quite a bit.
Knew that we would be breathing in the same air and I resisted from seeking your opinion. When the distance was reduced to almost the minimum, I decided to observe how I was supposed to behave. I dont believe the 6 occasions of even reduced distance is unobvious to the observant sight. I guess, for whatever reasons, it was choosen to maintain that level of disassociation and so I didnt attempt to change it. Not that it upset me quite a bit. Jus that it probably threw me off balance. I thought Fate would have been needed to let the paths crossed but I guess Fate related that such a delicate balance was to be hold onto. Probably thankful that it wasnt that much of a confronting approach. We all learn to pretend though.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
It wasnt a pair of shorts.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home