Monday, October 02, 2006

Maybe its the haze, but I was so tired that I took a nap and gladly woke up at almost 10pm. Either I can go back to sleep now, or I can hang around till my usual sleeping hours.

Had been surfing websites to visiting Korea. In the past, mainly due to Japanese dramas (I supposed) and Japan Hour, Japan is perceived to be a very fashionable place to visit. I reckoned no one I know didnt want to go there, especially those who love the food. Korea, on the other hand, has been seen as a second alternative and "if we somehow pay a bit more, we can go Japan". Yet with the gaining popularity of Korean dramas, our curiosity for this country increase. We talked as if we would be going Korea together, and I hope so too. Very tempted to visit Korea without a tour, though I hadnt quite heard of anyone going Korea on free-and-easy. Lets see then.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
We talked as if we would be going Korea together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home