Thursday, October 05, 2006

Before I went to bed at 9pm last night, I wanted to blog. Thinking that I would wake up after a nap and then stay awake till over mid-night. Eventually I slept till now (going back to bed after this entry). Work is starting to get a bit buiser. I like it, but I also like it not to be jus buiser, but also to be more meaningful. Maybe because there are other things to get me occupied that I dont find your absense as unbearable as otherwise. Still, I can feel the difference.

Anyway, one of the operators send us mooncakes- their own mooncake. They had their own mould, with their chinese logo on it, and their boxes are in nicely gold and black coloor.

Lunch time hadnt been so fun anymore, and thats what is so difficult to cope with at times. Anyway best friend and I have plans to use our bonous (++) to bring our parents for a holiday some time next year. Then we both have plans to go on another holiday, with our friends. Is that too extravegent? But anyway, "holiday" is probably the second most frequent topic that best friend and I talk about. Was talking about going to Malaysia on Saturday, but dont think its working out. I probably should find something to do else I will jus be lazing around at home.

I had been bringing the work laptop home and totally enjoying surfing on my bed. Haha.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
A plan, is a plan, not a progress nor a promise. But I learnt well, how not to expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home