Friday, September 29, 2006

Was everything pre-arranged. Entry, process, downtime, upswing or even exit? It seems like everything seems to compliment each other by filling up gaps from both sides. And because of so, none can get out of this pre-arranged entanglement.

Ask me if it can be any different and I wouldnt be able to give you an answer. We might know what is better for us, for instance saving than shopping, sleeping earlier than staying up late, hanging on than giving up, or giving up than hanging on. But we love to dote on ourselves by following the heart.

And so, entrance, process, downtime and upswing. Can I ever cope with an prolong downturn, something like a depression, or even market exit.

Finding it difficult to cope when it ends. Tell me who can, after exchanges counting at 64 for today?

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Tell me who can.

Anyway best friend and I are diligently watching a korean drama and I can tell you, there was none other thing than going gaga over a Prince. For the past 3 nights, I (we) had been staying up late jus to watch, of course with me trailing behind best friend (even when I catch it during lunch break). Er I think I cant make it till 1 or 2 am tonight! So I shall sleep early and hopefully wake up in the morning to continue. Our addiction continue such that we have been discussing every interesting clothing Prince is wearing. Not that we had never become hooked onto a new fashion. And we truly know all this are like the passing fad.

Well, I only allow myself to indulge in such passing fashion while I still remain firm that love is a total different principle.

You think I can wait up to watch it tomorrow morning? I bet best friend would have finish the drama by then! Argh.

Prince Seng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home