Thursday, October 05, 2006


Was watching TV and some of the conversations dawned on me.

"There is only one person in his life. If I am happy, he is happy. If I am upset, he is upset. I am like a plant growing in him. If I would to uproot myself now, it seemed as if I am destroying his life."

"I rather hurt you badly now than to leave you with all the bad bruises in the future."

"You wouldnt feel that you have lost her if you never thought of possessing her."

I asked, how can you leave such a huge impact in someone's life that you could leave without destroying your own? I guess I am definitely more for the guy's side. And whichever way was choosen, you have only choosen to hurt.

Still, it seemed somehow so true that no lost will be felt if no ownership was regarded. But sometimes it really isnt possession but attachment. It is the attachment that makes one feel that they have lost the other person.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
You see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home