I think it might be rather obvious (ok maybe not very obvious then) that my life is in a mess, my emotions are confused, my lifestyle is inappropriate, my bedtime & mealtime are irregular and what not. I will take tonight to do anything other than my work (I will try to not work at home but work in the day at the lab), to talk as much as I want and to catch up on sleep (I dont know how I can do everything altogether). I promised I will try to be productive, normal, up and going tomorrow.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home