
I went back to sleep, wishing that I could relive those HK times. Looking at the current desktop in school, I so wish I can do that all over again. Even if it meant only the Kimberly nights, I will be super duper happy. Maybe thinking of that, maybe talking to you, maybe msn-ing with you, its enough to keep my spirits high. Maybe. Maybe that is why depression/ low spirits only hit me during the nights and the weekends. Thats when I know I cant turn to you.
But as much as that, I know a part of my heart has relied on the weekdays' sight. I know you dont get what I mean, but jus read between the lines.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one who remembers our HK trip. Its so nice laughing over the "low" and "high" kimberly temperature over the phone jus now. Its Monday and you have already made it less blue.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home