Titled: The way I like
I like the way
When we have to take turns to talk
When we do not share silence
When we do not talk about work
I like the way
When you would refuse to take my share of food
When I have to “force” you to
When you will sit and pretend to discipline me to eat
I like the way
When you will tell me to relax
When you will tell me to eat regularly
When you will joke about anything
I like it
Even when you don’t share my interest in eating ice cream
I like it best
When you might have already gotten used to listen to me talk at night
When you might have already gotten used to my nonsense
When you might have already gotten used to talking to me as I ventured the nights
Rather than the way
When you will pull a long face, and I do not know why
When you will walk away
When you will keep to your silence
When you don’t smile
When you don’t talk
When you only have Hi-bye for me
You said I should get a dietarian
To realize that it’s great to eat without restrictions
I wish you will be my dietarian
I reckoned only in my dreams, that is
The writer's note
I am so much a spoilt brat!?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home