Monday, December 12, 2005

So sad, my dearest best friend is going to HK. *sob* I think I will be in a lousy mood on Friday till he is back (read: till I get my supplies of HK food!)

Had lunch at arts. Bad appetite. Kinda weird because I have been eating with different people since the times when I come back to school to work on my thesis. Erm yes, dear me is back in school everyday. But the point is, I dont enjoy eating with people I dont really know because I feel uncomfortable, especially when not knowing what to say. Today is better though it started off really weird too. But an hour off work doesnt seem enough!

Anyway I realised I didnt publish my blog properly that is why the achives arent working. Haha wanted to look for something and realised this.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Send me to HK too!!! Ok I am jus trying to keep myself in the right mood (to work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home