Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Listening to my all-time favourite christmas song - Last Christmas. Heard this song long time ago but fell super in love with it last christmas (literally, 2004's Christmas) at Men Department, Tangs.

I always think there is a distinction between (1) having no liking and (2) dislike. Or am I too complicated? And I came to realise something about love- when you are in love, everything about the person is beautiful. Thanks ar, jus in case you are thinking, no I am not in love with a-n-y-o-n-e at the moment, except if you were thinking of my thesis as well. *smucks*
Anyway besides another year 4 and me, plus 3 others and the lab assistant, the computer lab is largely desserted and very-much freezing. Erm lunch companion?
My attempt to be healthy: I had soya beancurd and 1 egg tart for breakfast, and orange juice in place of coke. Healthy! Lasting?

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
You know, you know, you know...
And I know its Level 2 *smucks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home