Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sleepy. Yesterday our family of four was watching the horror movie that was aired on TV on friday. Man, its scary. But the most scary bit about watching them is when you go to bed and when you have to go to the toilet in the middle of the night. Wanted my sister to sleep with me but she was still studying. So Mum had to sleep in with me till she comes. And I had no idea when she came in. Was that sleepy though very frightened.

Been too lazy to go jogging. Think my body needs it. But the! Too lazy to wake up early to jog. Lazy me.

SYJ's celebrating her birthday in chalet next month. Wondered if by then I would have the time to go over. She asked me to ask you along. The. Have to call you later.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
I hope you are not doing it to me.

~ HK sharing
We decided to head for lunch, or maybe we decided to look for the Ba Ma Market. Couldnt remember that clearly already. But we walked up the street and found KFC and Mac in another shopping mall. Ended up in Mac. Rather packed. We were looking through the menu and of course Mac meals over there is also cheaper. One drumstick for SGD 1 bucks- equivalent to the hawker price of one here. You wanted the Grilled Pork Chop burger meal and so I followed suit (Yes Yes, you dont get grilled pork chop burger meal here in Singapore). Its absolutely delicious and mouth-drooling, though I must admit the fries can be rather salty. But hey coke is the saviour of the day! Finished the whole big and juicy burger and the coke. Left the fries unfinished. Anyway the meal costs about SGD 4. Yes!!! You said you could still have one more, and I agreed. Anyway when the staff delivered it to us, you asked them where Ba Ma Market is. He gave vague directions but we decided to get do with it. At least we know we were on the right side of the road. Anyway the burger is super duper zuper delicious, but still we had more important task (i.e. shopping) ahead of us, we left Mac. Thought we might be able to come back for dinner or something. Anyway we followed the toilet sign and was rather lost. They pointed in the direction of the Mac restaurant but we found none in Mac itself. Ended up we found it outside the resturant. Haha.

Oh and guess whats the name of the restuarant who has a chinese name of - Bi Shen Ke?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home