Thursday, September 08, 2005

I probably be rather busy tomorrow so probably I can allow myself one more blog before I leave my computer?

Talking to Zen on msn. Which is cool. Because it had been quite some time since we last talked. Busy busy. He said he saw me with erm-you-know-who at suntec last month. Which came as quite a surprise. Not only because I didnt see him but also because I suddenly forget that I was at suntec. Suntec basement. Suddenly I
thought I wanted to cry. Because it must be one of the last few times I saw you. And yes, thats pretty much what I wanted to say.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
It can be so long a period, so hard to ignore, so deep to remove, so easy to be hurt and so memorable to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home