Didnt touch on my thesis the whole of today till now. Reckoned I wouldnt do much till tomorrow. Sometimes I get tired of living up to expectations each time round. I guess its a sign of weakening. I will need to find more drive and progress in my thesis.
Anyway doing preparation for my OE project discussion next saturday (yes its a saturaday). Quite happy with what I found and my analysis of the case. Starting to enjoy that module. Especially working with those year 4s and 3s. Can get quite energetic working intensively together. Jus like those IA & CF days. Tough lives but sure the most memorable ones. Then continued working on a cross faculty module (yaya the one with Mr YY as "group member"). When you asked me, "Oh that one with the guy whom you quarrel with?", I thought it was the only time I can find traces in your life with me. Anyway then spend the time talking to you and had dinner. Mum cooked the noodles I brought from Shen Zhen. Super duper yummy!
I dont know if this will extrapolate into the future naturally, but for these few days, my heart hasnt been pinning for you as much as I used to. But reckoned the word is still "as much as", meaning my heart still pins. Anyway you are leaving soon, again. This time for a longer time. I hope I will do fine during this period.
Knew your reply with regards to SYJ's birthday chalet. Guess its you and she isnt your-that-group of friends thats why. Only that-group-of-friends is the closest to you.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
Am I always this weak when you are strong?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home