Saturday, August 20, 2005

[Edited]

Singles are lonely species on the planet. At least for people like me. At 7:30pm on a Saturday evening, I went to bed. Was so sleepy since I spent the whole afternoon reading notes, finding literature, talking to my sister, backing up files, checking emails, watching TV over dinner. And this lonely creature woke up at 9:30pm. Ended up finishing up one reading and then proceeding to watch another hour of recorded TV. Back to printing and reading notes, as well as blogging. Great.

But besides being single, another reason is also because I am too lazy and too homely. Especially during the school term. Reading makes me tired, restless and sleepy easily. So even if I do have dates from friends, I feel most comfortable lazing around at home but at the same time screaming at the lack of things to keep me out of boredom. Contradicting girl!

Its quite a different thing when I am working, i.e. during the holidays. I love hanging around with friends and of course shopping, since working allows me to spend my own money. All such activities usually stretch all the way into the later nights (i.e. 9 - 10+ pm). Otherwise I would spend these evening doing household chores, chatting on the phone, and watching TV non- stop. Well, such lifestyle is waiting for me at the end of the road. Touch wood! Its the end of April! *smucks* Definitely looking forward to that, mostly because then I would be of the same "lifestyle" as my friends.

The school days meant Orchard on a Saturday night is rather rare for me.

Also, everyone at home is asleep already. Even my mobile is especially quiet over the weekends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home