Friday night was unbearablely bored and lonely. Was reading my notes till I finally sat in front of the TV and watched some funny shows.
Now I know whats missing in my life. Because it used to be about the process, now it seemed that with me alone, I no longer have anyone to talk, to share, to go to school with. The void you left behind is huge and irreplaceable.
Sometimes I really dont know if everything will still be the same. If I dial your number, what is the first thing I must say? I mean in the past, I could say anything. Now, I wondered what excuses must I use to call you.
~ Today's sharing on HK continues.
Going to talk about how planned or how unplanned our trip is. Firstly, I only packed my luggage two nights ago (because you arent enthu about it), while you only get your HKD & RMB the night before. Secondly, we briefly discussed that we would meet in the airport " around 6:30am". We didnt say the actual timing, neither the place to meet. But do we need to? Guess not. We would jus happen to hang around at the same place, around the same time- we do that all the time, dont we? Obviously I was earlier and guess what I did while waiting for you - visited the toilet, went to the second floor and roam the place, sat and wait, took a photo of myself, write, looked at my mobile... Thirdly, the moment you came, you jus dragged me to the counter to check-in. The counter girl must have been shocked to see me digging all over to find the relevant documents. And I was taking my make-up kit out from the check-in luggage so that I could use it on the plane (refreshing make-up). Except planning to go to Shen Zhen (which we also didnt do much of a planning except by asking the people from Focal Travel if we need a visa to go there), we didnt do much planning. Nor discussing where we want to go! The thing is because you had been there for numerous times, so there really isnt such a need. Also, the days before, you arent in the good mood. As for the last day, we didnt plan to check out at 12noon. So you called up the reception the night before to ask for a check-out time at 1pm. They agreed. Following that, the heat wave on the last day was super duper unbearable for us. Walking around Granville Roads for merely a few hours was already very exhausting. So we went back to our room and slept. Called up the reception and told them that we wanted to check out at 2pm because we had some friends coming over. Haha! And we got our way. Neither did we plan to have separate seats on the plane back, but since I was already half-sick, it makes not much a difference if I would sit next to you. Well, thats about it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home