Today I have this super duper funny thought: pink syrup are for girls and the black ones are for boys. Haha! You had that kind of reaction when you heard this. Ok you can start laughing, especially students from the medicine school. But its jus that I always happened to be given pink syrup whenever I am sick (not long ago as well), and you were drinking the black one today. Oh, and they gave you the blue tablets because (1) you are a boy and (2) you are wearing blue. I smiled. No wonder I am that girl in the corporate dressing. You wouldnt think my mind is filled with such childlike thoughts as you see me!
Ok I really like this poem! It is titled: You are my void
The void
was taken up by my bag today
But it remained empty, in my heart
I tried to pour all the memories I had of you into it
But I cant seem to keep it from flying with the wind.
The writer's note
Today I had lunch alone. Lunching alone is a no-fuss affair. Find a seat- Queue- Buy- Eat. I left my bag on the seat facing me, so you could say I had a lunch- companion. But that doesnt really count.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home