Oh I didnt realise that there is another type of people that I absolutely cant stand besides hypocrites- draggy people. I dont mean indecisive people, because I am one also. Haha! I think indecisive people cant decide because they (1) dont know what they want and (2) they want the best. Maybe its my excuse for being indecisive myself, but I am alright.
I am still growing up to become a better- myself. No hurry! And I know if I am with you, I dont need to make decisions. If I cant decide, I will order what you order. I will eat what you eat. I will drink whats going up your straw too. And by the way, this is also a decision made- which is, to trust you. What I meant by draggy people are people who cant even get a simple thing without dragging and delaying and wondering. They makes you feel like you are watching some clown (literally!) performance. Anyway it irritates me so much that I have to blust loud music (jay's) into my ears. Think something is wrong with the speaker tonight, dont know why its not that deafening enough. Not calming enough.
Oh and I like david tao's Ai-wo-hai-shi-ai-ta (loving me or him). I think that there are times when you dont know how to make decisions because you cant compare them like weights, lengths or prices. But I dont think this should be the case if you love someone. Because if you love someone, your heart is totally occupied that even if there are other people around, your heart fails to notice them. Of course, thats jus what I felt.
Anyway, I realise the irony is, often, you dont remember the details of things/ people you see everyday. Yet, you happened to spot the details for things/ people that you would only see once in the while. Maybe that will explain the two sentences below:Things on the shelves, look attractive Things in your pockets, used to look that attractive too?
Oh suddenly thought of this nike bag that I really like. Its in shades of grey and purple, and of course bright pink! Its really nice, even my friend agreed!!! Super duper cool. But I wouldnt be getting it, because its quite expensive (60+) and I would rather spend the money on corporate stuff haha!
I am quite tired actually, because after coming home, I went out to re-take the digital photo shoot again. Its going to be a long and lonely day again. I wonder if it is lonely because the day is long, or that it is long because I was lonely? And by the way, I didnt see Addias again. I guess it didnt matter too much because he didnt know what I am too. Its jus that I am lonely. Probably thats the sign of me being insecured. You know that.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home