Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday is almost done! Actually its the school component of monday. I am in the computer lab now.

Thanks john about asking what happened during the previous monday class. Anyway I dont think it makes any sense to write something about those people. I always believe that it is a waste on people that I dont care. And when I dont care about them, all I wanted to is not get myself hurt by these people, but never bother about them either. But in case you need to know what kind of people I cant be bothered with? Hypocrites- people who pretend that they care about you but it is ultra obvious to you (unless if you happened to be a hypocrite as well) otherwise. You know why? Because they happened (thanks God) to be blessed with poor acting skills as well. Anyway thats why I realised today that I should remember to wear a watch on Mondays, so that I wouldnt need to turn behind and look at the time and happened to see other people. Hopefully (!) we dont happened to meet somewhere along the corridor, in the toilets, or outside the class, because I just dont want your images to keep reminding me of the unpleasant things. I am doing well on my own. I get irritated by all those hi-byes-smiles. They are of more value in those tcs drama acting classes than for me. I know you must be thinking: this girl is so unfriendly, stubborn and anti- social. But never mind, I am me. I have my friends with me (jus now was sy, now is didier).

Even though you are concerned, even though you asked, even though you are jus next to me, even if it is for three minutes, I can feel your self drifting away, to a place I never know of. I wish I can do something to bring you back, but I know it didnt take me to do so. I dont have the capabililty nor magic to make you smile. I jus hope that o31 will bring some sunshine into your world, now that you nearly shut me out by drawing those curtains. But like I told you, whether you need me or not, I will be there for you.

And, can that guy ( I know who you are from your loud voice, without standing up to check) jus lower his voice? Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home