Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Finally I managed to get myself to school. What a journey. In the computer lab now. Couldnt wake up earlier this morning, so I didnt take a ride from dad. I didnt call and talk to my friend, though this is usually what happened on a tuesday. And since I know no one else will call, I decided to go to school earlier. And the journey hence began.

I wore the black cloak shoes and realised it was such a bad choice. I couldnt walk in it. The reason is not because its hurting my toes, but its jus that I dont know how to walk in cloak shoes. I could be running around with my corporate- bag (that is so small that it could hardly hold anything but air!) and my corporate- dress and my corporate- suit, but not that corporate-shoes! So mum had to bring me another pair of shoes (that is supposedly less corporate) to change. Ok I know you would be wondering, whats so difficult about wearing those shoes? But yap, thats my biggest problem for now. Dont worry, one day I will be every bit of a corporate lady (still very much a girl now)!

Anyway can you believe how small my new fxc aka the corporate-bag is? It cant hold my water bottle, neither can it hold my suit. It only could tolerate some sheets of papers (my lecture notes), a pack of tissue paper (8 pieces), a pack of facial paper (half- finished), a piece of CD (all my files are in there), my wallet (minimally thin), touch-up kit (2 pieces only), a very small pencil case (which can only hold one ruler, one mechanical pencil and one pen- not even my-pooh-easer), my pocket size diary book (absolutely necessary for me to remember my day timetable), my receiver (my companion), my mobile, and alright one luxury item- my purple girlish note book!

This poem was created yesterday: Searching, please wait
If my phone is left on Mars
I know you cant reach me
I know you dont know where am I
I know you wouldnt use google even

If your phone is left on Mars
which I wouldnt be told
I ask myself, what can I do for you?
Maybe I dont know what had happened
Maybe I cant get you
Maybe
I know maybe if I want
I can find you somewhere

If the search is stopped, you wouldnt have any search results
If the search is stopped, I know what my answer is like

If the one who loves you most is the one you let go, then I dont know how to let you go
If the one you loves most is not the one with you, I would still want to be the one

The writer's note
When do you know you found the one meant for you? Would you know it from the list of search results?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home