
Oh thats my mobile on the right and of course my little note book. And of course thats my lecture notes for monday class too. If you are wondering what does Dienstag means, it meant Tuesday. Not as if I know that haha! But because I couldnt get any calendar planner, my dad gives this to me. And hey you know this note book flew from Germany to be with me! Haha! But thats totally besides the point. Saw those baby pink and baby blue faces on the right? They are all my mood... Of course baby pink means happy while baby blue can be those unpleasant mood like sad, stressed, tired, half-happy, netural... Haha! Anyway my favourite colour now is baby pink and baby blue!! I dont think anyone will know why. I think by now you would be saying something like: OMG this girl even has a reason for her present favourite colour?!? Ok ya I do have! Anyway we are so much like that on thursday 20Jan05!!! Oh and I should remember to buy another baby pink presentation dress! Let me know if you see any nice one around ok!!! Jus love it in pink, and baby pink I mean. The news caster jus now was in strips of baby pink too!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home