When i was on my way home, I had this indescribable tiredness. Not the kind when the body needs a sleep. Its the deepest down kind of tiredness. Dont know if you will understand such a feeling, but anyhow I decided that maybe because there is this one thing that is unresolved so its weighing me down. As I hear you saying, the semester is coming to an end, and I realised I have been carrying it with me, that invisible knot, for a whole semester. So its time, i guess being the only solution, is to forget about it. I dont know if I can still see you on the twenty, but ya....
Anyway something light... Ocean 12 is coming soon! Remembered that when I watched Ocean 11, it was in my college times. Haha wonder if I could get those friends to go watch it together again. As the thriller said, Twelve is the new Eleven... My life will carry on...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home