Saturday, October 16, 2004

Weather's been so warm (okok i know australia is experiencing worse than this), making me harder to breathe. Yesterday I was so stressed that i came home, had dinner, watch tv till ten and went to bed. Ya so that explains why i am here at 6:59am in the morning. I foresee a long day ahead, hope i can do much reading. Things I am planning to accomplanish: Project for IFM, project for FM, 2.5 chapters for FM, 1.5 chapters for IFM (but can do without first because i am ahead of the teacher in terms of readings), 1 chapter for sociology and 1 article for sociology. Erm sat and sun to finish? Anyway finally jerry is out. So Chris is next? Anyway i feel that singapore idol is more of a stepping stone, it allows people to know you and hopefully you will get many other opportunities from it. I mean, really, there is only going to be one singapore idol (for now) and it doesnt really mean you are really the best. And on tomorrow's paper, they would be talking about Han's and its new upmarket image. Ya i was at Hans @ Far East Plaza on monday. Really nice renovation they had, comfortable place to hang around and teh fish&chips is nicenice! Esp the chips. Ok listening to yan zi's new song now, and going to get moving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home