To buy you a present/ I must find something/ so special to you/ otherwise anyone with the money could have bought it tooThe memories we share/ is yet another present that isnt purposedly created/ But if it would replay in your mind anytime in your lifetime/ our friendship is always worthy
To make you a present/ from scratch with my hands/ No matter how good the creator's skills could be, or how bad/ Hope that jus holding it would touch your heart/ That moment
Tonight... Even though you are not leaving, tears still welled up in my eyes. Jus thinking of the day when you will. I told myself, I must see you leave. See you walk off, se eyou go off. And only when I turned my back, can I cry. I can only cry to myself. Yes, that's what I will do, what I shall do.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home