Thursday, October 14, 2004

Felt so sleepy, cant keep up with what the book is discussing... But shall try. Met wy for lunch today. Serving of spag really tiny, or maybe its the hot weather that makes me feel like eating more. But that place is sure nice. Anyway msg yx and asked him about the fish&chips. He said its sold at the canteen near to Mac. Erm but aiya forget it, I dont know how to go. Then after lecture, I decided to go home (to sleep) to study. Bought ice- cream for my family and fish&chips for myself. Okok fish&chips all the time is bad. And I wonder aloud if anyone fix air cond in their toilets?
So that it wouldnt be so warm showering? Maybe the rich would. Erm nothing much, jus that really, the weather is warm and its making me sleep (alright maybe its an excuse), but sure i felt tired easily. And in between of the nap, the- one- chapter- of- FM, Singapore Idol, and 9pm drama... about to go to bed...yawnyawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home