Something I wrote: Silver lining
The small cloud hides behind the big cloud
The sun shore behind the clouds
The moon hangs behind the clouds
The raindrops gathered inside the clouds
The bird stopped behind the clouds
The sky covers itself with cottons of clouds
I see only the clouds
The small cloud move away from the big cloud
The sun rays shone beyond the clouds
The moon rose beyond the clouds
The raindrops burst from the clouds
The bird flow past the clouds
Yet I don’t see the silver lining
The writer’s note
They say
When the tears dried
You will see things clearer
I say
When the raindrops fell
I see only the dark blue sky
From the desk of an undergraduate (= flexible time & lifestyle)
730am Already waiting for law library to open. Reading Buz Times & munching on my cheese pizzas
800am Law library is opened. Sat in front of the computer to blog, to surf and upload my presentation slides.
845am Finally get back to reading international financial management textbook
910am Went to business comp lab to print stuff for my mum & the presentation slides
920am Took the shuttle to soc
935am Reached soc. Sat on the bench to continue reading
945am Went toilet. Met a friend. Talked till its lecture time.
1000am Lecture time. Boring because today 2 speakers are here to talk about their jobs and IT usage. Decided to continue to read IFM.
1200 Lecture finally ends. Went for tutorial class. Super cold.
1205pm Actually I am set as the second group to present, but then the first group needs more time so the tutor wants me to start. So start first. Our project: Business Value of IT in pawnshops... Think the topic itself is simple yet unique. Quite a good idea I must say. I don’t think you will get another group to happen to do the same project topic. 100pm Tutorial ends! Life of a student for the day also ended. Friend messaged me to ask me if I want to go Orchard. Replied Ok since nothing urgent needs my attention yet.
130pm Reached Shaw House - Went Far East for lunch. Bought a dress @ POA - Went Lido to continue to shop - Back at Far East to buy Peach tarts for my mum from Hans. Ate at Hans again. Their fish & chips is really nice, especially the fries! My friend asked me (since i really love fries) that fries can cause cancer, but I don’t want to die early, how? I said, never mind, I still want to eat! - Went Wisma's Topshop. Went Taka Zara. - Took a rest at Taka's KFC. Felt old (as compared to the JC kids) - Went Hereen. Bought a key chain for my sister - Went home.
822pm In front of computer, supposedly to finish my sociology tutorial homework for Thursday' lesson. But ended up writing this *mucks* (But I like!!)
So sad, David Yeo is out of the competition. (okok enough)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home