Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I am not lost, I jus need some time to sort through what is it that I want.


Its didnt feel like its a new calendar year to me even if we are already in February. I guess when you arent in school, there is no new school year, school reopen or textbooks to clearly draw a line across the year that has passed and the year coming.


Other than getting myself back into Spanish Beginner2 class, I hadnt given a proper thought of other plans for the year, e.g.



1. how to stop wasting time/life doing unproductive and purely leisure stuff (like watch TV and play online games),


2. how I want to see myself and how I can work towards that,



3. how I want my holidays to be (yes holidays need to be properly plan-out)


4. how I am seeing myself at work- the first milestone is to wait for April's review of the performance appraisal.


I should start on this soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You play online game?! Which one?

11:24 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Haha i am embrassed to say its pet society in facebook. it really isnt a game since its jus abt buying and selling clothing/furniture for my pet's hse, visiting other friends' pets, go pet racing!!

I even suspect every morning I feel happy because I am going to shower my pet!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home