Monday, October 27, 2008

Its not surprising to find many others who got addicted to all sorts of gym activities to later suffer from various pains, health ailments to serious injuries attributed to their obession from wanting to look slim, look young or a clinging need to fill up the void in life. Yet I satisfyingly am living this void in life, and definitely hoping to be away from these times spent pressing the pain spot of the heel to then resume back the gym side of life.

Now that I dont have gym sessions to look forward to, there is nothing much to look forward to this week other than the fact that its a shorter work week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate. I once love to jog. After my Kinabalu trip, I have hurt my knees bad. From then on, I can't jog. And I can't jog for a long time till now.

9:33 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Were you very upset too? Because I am feeling really disappointed about not able to run...

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found something else to do. But my heart is still with jogging. One day, perhaps one day ...

11:05 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Ya thats the thing about it- the heart is always with jogging!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home