Saturday, October 25, 2008

Using the same mentality as saving money for rainy days, I have a clothing inventory as well. Unlike banks with security guards, account and pin numbers, locks and passwords, my clothing inventory is simply a big carrier bag put on a chair in my room (though some got their wash as well as a hanger space in the cupboard). It typically gets quite stocked up after an overseas trip with occasional additions of bargin items locally. The oldest item still in the inventory was a suit-pant set bought in Bangkok almost three years ago that I jus got the pants to wash, leaving the suit till next time. A mental count of what-I-can-recall, the inventory consists of some 10 dresses, 4 tops, 2 skirts, 1 pant.. to last till the next Big-Buy.

Anyway I have one issue with a recent new dress I got. Its 100% wool, knitted material. Unwilling to spend on dry-cleaning the dress each time I wear it, what am I supposed to do with it. Argh.

I got my little fix of running, albeit not in the way I imagine- running (for a bus) in mini skirt and birkenstock up a slope in Orchard road carrying a bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home