Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I came up with a suggestion for encouraging more babies in Singapore while in the train today, and the tag goes like this

"More babies? Give us more space in trains"

You can see why this is inspired by my train ride.

Swimming in the later months of the year is like taking gamble all the time- the weather is getting rather windy, rainy or at least cloudy. But I am glad it pays off today- jumping into the cold water. While I usually do think of work/happenings, the recent sessions saw me imagining oil painting and cycling in the backyard in rural France thats blooming with little yellow and pink flowers.

If there is one thing that I want to tell you today
Sometimes I think I care too much about gym/sports/swimming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For u? or for pram?

10:45 AM  
Blogger siying said...

For me actually haha. Its like setting a conducive train envt for normal unpregnant ppl before ppl even think of getting pregnant. I know the corelation seems weak here, but then the train is getting overly uncomfortable.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home