Sunday, October 12, 2008

I have been wondering if my parcel has arrived safely in Paris; if Paris Aunt has make a trip to the post-office (which is probably jus 3 minutes away from her shop), and if she likes the parcel. Which makes me a tad excited to see the travel show on TV this week features Paris. It really looks like Belleville that I been to.

I had been thinking of the possible lessons I can take with the Company's sponsored $500/year- to continue with Spanish (i.e. beginner 2), or to learn French. My reminicising of the Paris days has triggered my interest in learning the language, though I rarely see how I can be making use of my little Spanish ability in the first place. Its back to the question of doing what you like knowing that it hardly gets you anywhere in the first place.

Things that I look forward for the week- getting a proper heel cushion for the feet so that I stop feeling worried having to walk on them (and to ensure that I dont miss out on runs this year), a more fulfilling work week, continue with my swims, continue to think if I rather prefer doing what I like or to work towards what I think I would want in the future, to look forward to a sweater and dress from HK (if any), to think if I want that birkenstock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home