Friday, October 10, 2008

The morning pool seemed a little dull to me as compared to the Singapore Expo that seemed to be like Disneyland.

My nail polish chipped off to get the stuff ready, but it sure was fun.

As much as an adult of 25 years old I am, I do (and still) smell of baby millk, which sure upsets the serious adults.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
As much as I tried to fill my days doing things that interest me, sometimes my days still seem like a void that never gets filled. Or at least I only have you my blog to share them with.

Someone recently commented that I am not the typical Singaporean (girl), dont wear the typical colours, dont wear the typical fashion.

I hope being unique doesnt mean I am the odd one out.

p.s.: will post the photos soon, internet not working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home