Sunday, October 19, 2008


Not every Disney story/character is a happy one I reckon.

I feel like Ariel, the girl in the Little Mermaid who has tails not legs. For a day Friday I feel like I am springing around in my shoes loaded with heel gel cup. Come the next day instead of heel pain, I felt a griping pain around both the ankles and arch. I had to sit down for a forced water-break before making my way back to The Office. The swim might have helped a while, but come night time, I felt totally exhausted from the griping pain, and stuck to the sofa, depending on others to bring things to me along the way.

And so I will be seeing a doctor tomorrow. The hope of doing the December run is diminishing and disappointing, as like how I had to miss the run last year for a recurring asthmatic condition.

I definitely dont want the tail of the Little Mermaid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Stay positive and be patience. All will be well in good time.

11:19 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Yap thanks. in fact i went to the doc today. the doc said it will heal, but takes some time :)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home