Friday, October 17, 2008

They make my day- the pants has pullable ends.

I wore a thin, sleeveless collar, buttoned shirt as the top since I am going to work. Oh and my socks was yellow. But going for my run, no.

I did something un-fun today and I dont know why I put myself under such stress. I guess I know why I did that, but I dont know what other ways to do it without putting myself under such stress.

Maybe at the current moment I only have luck in certain areas. Shopping and being fashionable are definitely the areas that I have better luck. Like how I was in my current favourite mango tube-pants wear, and how I got my cotton gym 3/4 at 70% off its original Topshop Price and how I got the necklace (I only want the necklace, not quite the pendant. Because the sustainable way ahead is to design my own look) at 50% off.

Jus that today I was asked if I wore that tube-pants to work, and if I was going for my runs. Fashionable? Great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Ha ha ha. Shopping is good. Having discount is even better. Yay!

1:01 AM  
Blogger siying said...

Haha thanks. Yap discounts are always welcome. "You go girl" sounds like the encouragement I need now. The ankles are now giving me problem- griping soreness.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home