Monday, August 18, 2008

When you watch the games and think about life...

You join any competitive sports and you are expected to
1. adhere to the rules & regulations, and
2. be compared with the others who also started at the starting point and took the same route as you.

I mean logically/fairly speaking you shouldnt be comparing the timing of someone who ran the real tracks VS someone who ran the trendmill. And if you openly insist this comparison is fair, thanks for the (biased) honesty but I dont think you deserve (my respect for) a try-for-the-medal/ sport at all.

On a lighter note, the new pair of working shoes will be sent over from another branch to this Suntec's within 7 days and I would like to think that this (buying of shoes thingy) isnt about the woman's addiction to buying shoes, but rather it was because I only wear ankle-stripped shoes (i.e. shoes with strips across the ankles) therefore I must grab as such shoes are rather rare.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep. I have to read like 5 times before I can attempt understand.

OK. That is logical. Because the condition is different so that it is not fair?

What triggered your this thought?!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home