
I found myself feeling so unfamiliar in a supposedly familiar environment, familiar environment to everyone but me. Then it suddenly dawn on me that perhaps other than my unwillingness to pay money to do something that dont really interest me as well plus the lack of companion to hit the cinema and of course my laziness, I could be afraid of being enclosed in a confined space (claustrophobia) and being in a dark place (lygophobia). Oh great, so now more fears on the list when I am already scared of everything.
But the entire experience of being in an enclosed big room surrounded by darkness and made to take a seat and preferably not go anywhere till the movie ends isnt all that comfortable to me (and my property).
So anyway I did enjoy the movie (jus not quite the whole movie experience), the best part being the humour. At some point in time I had to tell myself to stop being practical and live in that hero-and-villian-always-fighting, I-can-do-anything-in-this-city and I-can-fly-I-can-beat-I-can-hide-I-can-do-anything dimension. It also took me a while to recognise the faces and match them with their characters, but other than that I did enjoy the actions and appreciate how the whole movie was being directed. The part where the "pirated joker" wearing the batman uniform got smashed onto a window pane did gave me a shock though.
I would think it is God's calling that the length of 3 (or 4) seats was not the only distances apart; essentially I am the distance.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home