Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I left the calling to the duration of the 6 songs on my ipod, which left me doing 3.66km. To be frank, even when I was running I was still crying terribly and its the absolute great thing that the gym is as empty at 7:30 in the morning as always.

But anything wet makes me good- runs, cries, swims, sweats, showers, even nice smelling shampoo and shower gel. I know nothing of them were magical enough to solve all the issues thats pressing upon me, but at least after the 1 hour of indulgence in all these wet affairs, I told myself its time to stop feeling but to start doing. It seems weak to be crying, but if crying (and all the others) allow me to release my emotions, and I am totally back on the working mode, I dont see why not.

There are alot of other little things that come along the way thoughout the day, and my boss was right about this is life. As like others who tried to get it through to me, yes. In fact, he was in a beautiful mood and I was totally (and positively) influenced by him. Something along the line of you are happy and I am happy.

So I brushed them aside, because really I will focus on whats important.

On a positive (and tunnel) note (and thanks to LY for the msn message), I am very rainbow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home