Thursday, July 10, 2008


As if it was Jackie Chan's Rush Hour. Plus the fact that when the IT system went out I am left feeling totally lost and helpless.

It didnt help when the SOS seems to be unanswered.

But I am sure it did make me understand that it is me who cant do without my project, and not the other way round. Totally so. Jus like how Dal Ja couldnt do without her job, that same way.
At least with the white and brown stripped turtle neck long sleeves sweater with a short sleeve outer jacket, its something new for me today.

Looking forward to the swim tomorrow morning and as much TV as I can afford over the weekend.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Feeling dejected, uncertain, anxious, stress all at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home