Its not until a point where I cant take it, jus that come each end of the day I jus want to go home, have dinner, shower, watch tv and sleep enough to wake up for tomorrow. All thats in my mind, is my project.
There are always 1000 reasons for me to go home timely but there are then 1000 reasons for me to work longer hours. I am seeing progress, jus that at 120, I am far from first draft.
I think its also because of my determination in maintaining the amount of sports in my life thats why my energy level is limited to each day of usage.
The fact however is I actually think I like what I am doing now, which keeps me disciplinarily occupied. I get more worried than angry; I get more tired than troubled. There seems to be no other problems in my life that I will have time/want to dwell on it other than my project.
I mean I know my project can do without me, thats for sure, its jus whether I can, at this moment, lead a lifestyle without my project. And I know by saying no, I am enjoying it to this extent.
Jus that I need coke, haha!
And, the most touching was when Kang Tae Bae said, "Will you be my girlfriend for a month. When we develop personal feelings for each other, then we will date".
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
My only problem that I dwell on is my tunnel.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home