Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The 3km run was great! Even if it feels painful at the lower left side of the heart and the gastic was bad (at least not terrible, jus bad). My body feels right, even my skin feels so refreshed from the run! Jus that when I see the sunshine beyond the gym, it must have been a good day for swimming too!

why why why

Like we went to war, when we were back, everyone asked "how is it". We went through, things were ok and so can go home at 5pm. Happy to go home while the sun is up.

I think I can finish reading `The appeal soon; I think I can go for my class tomorrow.

My leave for month of May is being approved. Hopefully they are well-spend in Europe. Hopefully another piece of (good) news tomorrow

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I knw you r at work, but i have to call u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home