Friday, February 29, 2008

Dont ask me why, dont ask me how long it will last, dont ask me how come. I have no answers to offer. Like I say before, I dont like the-me in this way.

I will jus walk to the train station and suddenly overwhelmed by the tears in my eyes that I have to sob and clean them away.

I will jus stand in the train and my eyes will get wet and I have to sob and swallow them.

I will sit and look by the city and talk on the phone but uncontrollably my tears have to flow and I really cried badly over the phone.

Today is slightly better, I hope. But maybe its jus because I have yet to be informed of the cancelled museum trip, I imagined. Jus that I even feel too tired to go for my run.

I'll do that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home