Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I dont know how to lie, neither do I know how to pretend its ok if its not ok. So to the (again) So sorry, what I can only give is Ok. I dont know how to reply anything more than that (is this considered being a spoilt brat, I really try my best). Neither do I want to know if its a lie. I know there are lies before but I dont go around assuming everything are lies. Jus dont let me know again alright, this is the only exchange condition for any lie if any.

But it really was meant to be a cheer-me-up dinner turning into a be-me-back-into-depression.

I think I am taking a bus home, because I think its less likely to be caught crying in a bus than doing the same in a train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home