*smucks* I asked my boss to help me check out the prices of ipod nano covers since he is going to Comex, and replied "Hehe 10q" when he said Ok. Cant believe I did that.
I might have some time before I meet the gals tonight, so if its cheap, I will drop by to get it. Else its (window) shopping then, though I am (almost always) on the buying mood.
Was talking to a friend over msn about my trip, and till the part which I said I call home 3 times a day. Then I remembered the remark that "ya every 3 days you cried once". Where got! *smucks*
But yes, depressed over the lack of ability to provide new update about myself other than the trip, and she commented that "woo you really grown up already". Now I sound like I really must have been like a kid. Kiddish me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home