Wednesday, August 29, 2007

6 July 2007 Disney ride 3- Dumbo the Flying Elephant (Fantasyland)

I jus have to take this, dont I! And a pink one indeed.

I waited for a long time as well, but I guess I was never quite bored. Not when there are kids everywhere, some crying, some really great, some fighting, others sleeping.

The most incredible thing is someone I saw in line. I noted this father carrying a sleeping child. He stood out from the rest because his child seems rather young and she is sleeping soundly throughout. Also, he doesnt have a bag with him nor a wife. Jus him and his girl. Of course the father looks rather handsome as well. I found him very familiar but there is no way I would know him. Then I noticed his girl's shoelaces came off. I thought for a while if to tie it for her as I am afraid I would wake her up. Also, I wouldnt know how to tell the father that his girl's shoelaces have came off- not in French. But anyway I thought its wise to tie it for her since the father would be occupied in taking care of his sleeping child to notice it. What if her shoes fall off. And so quickly and quietly I tie it back for her. Alright, its more of "stick" it back for her. The father saw what I did and uttered "Merci" to me (which means thank you).

Still I couldnt stop but thinking that he looks so familiar. Then I realised I know him! No, not someone that I know in real life, but someone whom I saw in my dreams. I recalled that a few months back I saw him and his girl in my dreams, and so now I know!

Which in the same dream I saw myself in a red/orange colour tent. I remembered that I relate the tent to a theme park but brush aside the dream as real because I dont usually visit theme park, let alone visit a theme park on my own. Now I know, the dream in fact shows me a snapshot of my future!

I guess it makes me feel destined to be in Disneyland Paris on my own.

In order not to waste time, I decided to eat my sandwich while waiting.

Anyway I did the same thing again- picked a pink Elephant, stripped my second bag (that contains my sandwich lunch, water bottle, Mickey purchases, map and raincoat) to my leg, waited for the Elephant to start moving before switching on my video recorder.

Dumbo the Flying Elephant (Fantasyland)
Soar skywards with the Elephants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home