Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weird signs. I keep getting seats on the train, even when its crowded. The people occuping the seat in front of me kept alighting before I do. And its weird because each time I play a game with dont-know-who that if the person in front of me alights, it means something. So it jus keep meaning something since I keep getting the seats.

Hadnt been studying for the past few days. I need more studying time over the weekend.

Buddy said she did it many times too, but I think its different degree. No one block and delete with the intention of not ending.

Sometimes I think of the father and his child that I met in Paris Disneyland and wondered if they are jus angels? Like they jus appeared in my dream, and appeared in front of me but thats all. I cant quite accept the fact that they are some scenes from some movies that I watched and therefore jus a snapshot in my brain (or maybe I am jus so bimbo to not understand that). But neither can I provide a scientific explanation, except the fact that someone-up-there has already let me into "the big happening of my future" through dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home