Thursday, August 30, 2007

6 July 2007 Disney ride 4- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Discoveryland)

Then its time to take my Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Discoveryland)! Faster run from Fantasyland to Discoveryland! Thought it is supposed to be the fast lane, it still takes around 10 minutes before its my turn.

This is definitely a more intelligent ride as compared to the rather bimbotic and kid-ish ride that I took previously.

Since I am alone, I have the whole "star cruiser" to myself. Sitting in it, there is a toy gun that will credit you points when you shoot your targets as the star cruiser cruises its way. I dont quite though which are targets to shoot so I practically keep aiming at everything that is lit up in the dark environment. Cool! I think I scored 1000 points. Maybe it was 2000, but definitely that falls into the lowest band. Haha! But I have fun.

Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Discoveryland)
Is inspired by Disney-Pixar Toy Story 2Board a star cruiser and help Buzz save the toy universe using your laser pistol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home